Raise your hand if you have watched so much British television that is has actually changed your speech patterns.
I’ve not the slightest idea how you’ve come round to that idea.
Exactly. I haven’t the foggiest idea of how you’ve come to that conclusion.
What in the bloody hell are you blabbering on bout you twat?
Behold, people that have never been within 50 feet of anyone even remotely British.
If homophobia were a conversation about food...
- Homophobic Person: My favorite food is pizza!
- Homosexual Person: Cool! My favorite food is pasta!
- Bisexual Person: I like both!
- Pansexual Person: Hey guys, I don't have a favorite! I'll pretty much eat what tastes good to me.
- Asexual Person: I like the way food looks and smells more than the way it tastes.
- Homophobic Person: whAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DISGUSTING PEOPLE WHY ISN'T PIZZA YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?!?! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.
Sunsets are absolutely gorgeous from 20,000+ ft
harry and ginny having triplet boys and naming them james, sirius, and remus respectively
and mcgonagall’s reaction when they’re at hogwarts like
no not again
I love how this just assumes that Minerva lives for three generations of Potters
if dumbledore can live for 115 years, so can she